For Your Information

I'm Lo, I've been on this Earth for a certain amount of years, lots of months, quite a few days, who knows how many hours or seconds & two weeks ago I was told I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...

But before I go into my medical records, here's a few none interesting things about me & what I do on the interwebs:

Firstly, I already have one blog Geek @ Work Blog  & I have been blogging there for a number of years but that is mainly about a life I no longer live, my hobbies & the jobs connected to it, to be honest really about nothingness & I've not updated for a long time, even though in every post I made, I'd promised to keep it up to date.

I run three YouTube Channels (yeah I'm a bit obsessed) I've had my first channel since 2006 & is a bit of a mix of things from raw clips to edited videos with music; My Edits & Raws Channel 

My second channel is for Vlogging, just me going about my life a few days a week, which I've been doing for almost a year now; Lo vLOgs 

Finally my third channel, technically is for my Cats, Dex & McKay, so not really mine (yes I'm a crazy cat lady that's adding to the already billions of Cat videos on YouTube!) Dex & McKay's Channel

Yes, it's a lot of work but I just love the whole process of filming, photographing, editing it all together & then sitting for a very long time as it uploads... Love your upload times YouTube!

Speaking of photography, I also have my own Portfolio for that! Lo Photo

Anyways, moving on from the shameless plugs & to this new blog & the fact that I've decided to give myself something else to not update (I will keep this updated, I will, I will, I will!) I thought it might help as I learn how to cope with my newest illness, (yep I have more than one of these evil defective things) to document down how I'm doing, what my symptoms are, what made them worse, & what made them improve.  I'd also like to try & help those who maybe are not familiar with this illness or know someone with it, to really understand what those of us with this invisible illness go through & how we cope when things seem bleak at times.

For now, I'll leave you to have a click through all the links I've posted.  I'd love it if those of you reading this that are fellow YouTubians, would subscribe to my channels, especially my vlogging channel, as it really will compliment this blog as time goes on & I get into how I'm doing from day to day.

As time goes on, you'll learn more about me, but I think for now, everything above tells & shows you most of it.

So I guess all that's left to say is;

Laters!

Lo xxx