Hello Stranger, its been a while.

I'd like to confirm that I am still alive & that my treatment hasn't killed me, just sending me off the blogging radar for a bit. If you want to keep in touch & see snapshots of what I'm up to, then head to Instagram & stalk me. @losheps :)

I am going to fully share with you what the treatment I'm having actually is, what it entails & it's effects on me & the evil virus that has decided to call my body home. However, I've only had two treatments so far & don't feel that any post at this point could really give a full picture or do justice to this alternative treatment.

I will say, that I don't think I'm wasting my time or money, I'm seeing improvement, though only small improvement, but hey I've only had 2 full treatments! As such, I'm still very much at the mercy of the illness & did crashed on Sunday evening, due nothing else but myself trying to do a little to much because I'd not felt too bad a couple days.

But in doing a little bit too much, I actually managed to do something that I'd not done for a very long time...

I walked round Matalan! I know, I know, those of you reading this with good health, am sure will have, at the very least, a passing thought of "so what?" But to my fellow M.E Warriors, I'm sure you understand that this was no mean feat! Yes, it contributed to my crash, but it felt so good walking back into that place & just browsing the clothes & shoes. I'll admit, I almost cried! Almost! Haha!



I love just getting lost in shops for hours, not even buying, just looking would be enough. However, as my health went down hill fast over the last 6 months, my priorities shifted & in order to achieve more important things, the shopping trips that used a drawer full of spoons, had to take a back seat & be sentenced to "online shopping only". 

So although, I'm not ready to tell all on the treatment I'm having, without it, I don't think I would have achieved what I did. So take from that, what you want & remember, I've only had two treatments! 

As for today, well I'm spending that resting again. I feel I'm slightly back on the right side of my crash, but I have a few outings planned for the weekend, so reserving as much energy as I can in order to make it through those. So plenty of green juice, tea & granola are the order of the day.

I guess that's all really, I'm sorry this post doesn't have much of a point to it, other than to let you know that I'm still here & I appreciate everyone that does take the time to read my blog. Actually on that note, I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you that read my blog. I've now reached just over 1,100 page views & I've only posted (not including this one) 16 entries! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Oh before I go, just to let you know, I'm having my third round of Bioresonance this coming Wednesday so depending on how this one goes & the effects it has, I may be filling you all in on what it actually is & does sooner rather than later.

Ok, I'm going to go get a nice cup of tea & contemplate some spoon saving activities to do for the rest of the day. I hope you're all as well as can be, stay strong & keep up the fight!

Take care,

L x