M.E Awareness Month, Week, Day

Another year has gone by & it's now May, which is M.E Awareness Month, this week, 9th - 15th is M.E Awareness Week & Thursday 12th May is M.E Awareness Day!

This will be my third Awareness day & subsequently almost my third year of my diagnosis of this illness, although I've struggled with the symptoms of the illness for many years. Last year during this week, I was a bit more active in the raising awareness side of this illness, however this year, I've decided to take a step back due to other health issues I'm now contending with.

That being said, I didn't want this week or M.E Awareness Day to go by without acknowledging it. So I've decided to post two blogs on the subject; one of which will be a blog version of a photo challenge called 1 Week About M.E that I took part in last year on my Instagram account & the other post will be about my wonderful fellow M.E Warriors that are doing all they can to raise awareness & funds for medical research into this illness, this is will include a list of all the links to the fundraising pages where, if you like, you can go donate to.

The 1 Week About M.E will be published on Thursday as that is official M.E Awareness Day & the other post will be published tomorrow.

I know this is a short one, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here & that there will be posts coming in a couple days. I hope all my fellow M.E Warriors are doing well & taking care.

Always remember: YOU GOT THIS!

L x